Booth Amphitheatre: Cary
Booth Amphitheatre, located in the midst of pine trees by Cary's Symphony Lake, is the Triangle region's premier outdoor performing arts venue. Featuring the North Carolina Symphony's Summerfest series presented by UNC REX Healthcare, it is a picturesque summer home.
GENERAL PARKING: Parking is free of charge in Amphitheatre owned lots. Some local businesses may charge a fee to parking in their lots.
PREFERRED PARKING: A limited number of PREFERRED parking space are available for $10.00 per car in advance or $15.00 on the day of event (cash only).
ACCESSIBLE PARKING: A limited number of accessible parking space are available on a first come first served basis with the proper hang tag or license plate.
PICK UP & DROP OFF: If using a taxi, Uber, etc., please follow the signs and the venue's Parking Staff to the pick up and drop off area.
What to Bring
Summerfest is a fun, casual concert experience! Bring anything you need to enjoy your evening of music — including beer, wine, and picnics (get creative with concert themed culinary goodies for a chance to win our Picnic of the Week contest); lawn chairs and blankets (chairs may also be rented at the Amphitheatre); and your umbrellas, just in case (concerts take place rain or shine)!
- Breathable blankets or towels (No nylon/plastic)
- Food and beverages (Including beer & wine/glass okay)
- Lawn chairs (Any Height okay. NO foot rest or canopy)
- Purses and backpacks
- Small non-professional cameras with no flash
- Umbrellas permitted (must come down when Symphony takes the stage)
All coolers, bags, backpacks, and purses are subject to search.
- GoPro cameras, audio or video recorders
- Grills and open flames (inside or outside the venue)
- Fireworks/sparklers of any kind
- Pets of any kind (Unless it’s a trained service animal)
- Tarps, plastic sheeting, blankets with nylon or non-breathable material
- Professional cameras with detachable lenses
- Weapons of any kind (Including but not limited to knives, guns, tasers, chains, and studded/spiked jewelry)
Food and Drink
You can pre-order a picnic (at least 24 hours in advance) and pick it up when you arrive!
Venue concession stands will also be open for Summerfest concerts.
8003 Regency Pkwy.
Cary, NC 27518
Booth Amphitheatre: 919.462.2025
North Carolina Symphony: 919.733.2750