VOLUNTEER YOUR TIME
North Carolina Symphony volunteers are essential in helping us fulfill our mission and serve our audiences. Volunteers assist with education programs, provide support to NCS staff members, and serve as ambassadors at events. Plus, they have a great time while doing so!
How You Can Help
As a volunteer, you’ll determine how often you are able to give your time and the areas in which you would like to assist. Volunteer tasks include:
- Serving patrons at the Box Office
- Welcoming patrons at performance venues
- Helping children play instruments at our Instrument Zoos
- Staffing the information tables at concerts and events
- Staffing the registration tables at the Teacher Workshop
- Assisting with operations at the Youth Concerto Competition
- Assisting with office tasks such as mailings, filing, and photocopying
- Representing the Symphony at community events
To learn more about volunteering with the Symphony, please contact Jonathan Naylor, Box Office Manager, at 919.789.5502 or email@example.com.
Ready to join the North Carolina Symphony team? Tell us a little about yourself through our application form and we’ll get you started as a volunteer right away!