The North Carolina Symphony has cultivated successful and enduring partnerships with businesses and corporations across North Carolina. Sponsorship of NCS helps organizations to build brand awareness while strengthening their commitment to North Carolina communities. We welcome the opportunity to discuss the benefits that sponsorship can provide your organization.
Thank you to the generous businesses and organizations that have already shown their commitment to the arts and to our community as Corporate Supporters.
NCS concerts and programs reach more than 250,000 adults and children across the state. We offer a wide array of platforms designed to help companies build brand awareness, engage with our diverse audiences of music lovers, and enjoy a variety of benefits – including concert tickets, VIP hospitality, and invitations to private events. We look forward to creating a customized sponsorship package with you!
Your sponsorship can be targeted to audiences at events and series including:
- Classical series
- POPS series
- Friday Favorites series
- Young Peoples Concerts
- Fundraising events
- Statewide music education programs
Our statewide service includes concert series in the following communities:
- Raleigh – Meymandi Concert Hall
- Cary (Summerfest) – Koka Booth Amphitheater
- Chapel Hill – Memorial Concert Hall
- New Bern – Riverfront Convention Center
- Southern Pines – Pinecrest High School
- Wilmington – Wilson Center
Benefits of Partnership
Partnering with NCS offers a wide range of benefits including brand visibility, corporate hospitality, client entertainment opportunities, and perks for employees. Sponsorship packages are customized for your organization. Sample benefits may include:
- Full-color ads in our statewide program book
- Recognition in print and digital materials
- VIP access to donor suites
- Opportunities for meet-and-greet receptions with guest artists and NCS musicians
- Complimentary tickets
- VIP parking privileges
- Employee discounts
To learn more about sponsorship opportunities, please call Pam Bash, Director of Corporate & Foundation Giving, at email@example.com or 919.789.5482.