BOX OFFICE INFORMATION
There are three easy ways to buy North Carolina Symphony tickets:
- Online: ncsymphony.org (Ticketmaster fees apply)
- By Phone: 919.733.2750 or toll free 877.627.6724 ($8 processing fee applies)
Ticketmaster toll free 800.982.2787 (Ticketmaster fees apply)
- In Person: NCS State Headquarters, 3700 Glenwood Ave., Suite 130, Raleigh, NC, 27612 (No processing fee)
Tickets for concerts at our home venue, Meymandi Concert Hall in Raleigh, are also available through the Duke Energy Center for the Performing Arts.
Box Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am -5pm
Subscribe and Save
Become a subscriber to one of our season-ticket packages and enjoy many benefits in cost savings and convenience. As a subscriber, you’ll enjoy:
- The very best seats at the very best prices, saving you up to 35% off individual ticket rates
- Exclusive priority pre-sales for select Special Event Concerts
- 10% savings on any additional individual concert tickets you buy*
- Flexible free exchanges into a different concert when your plans change*
- Peace of mind that your favorite seats are always reserved, with the option to renew or upgrade each year
- Free ticket replacement for lost or forgotten tickets
- Optional interest-free monthly payment plan at no additional cost*
*Some restrictions apply
We welcome subscribers to exchange tickets into a different NCS performance if you can no longer attend a concert in your series (some restrictions apply). Simply download and complete this Ticket Exchange Form. Return the form to the North Carolina Symphony Box Office, 3700 Glenwood Avenue, Suite 130, Raleigh, NC, 27612.
Designate your ticket payment as a donation to the Symphony
The purchase price of a ticket may be credited to your account as a donation to support the Symphony’s mission of artistic excellence, statewide service, and music education. Ticket donations assist us in achieving this year’s State of North Carolina Challenge grant goal, providing $2 million once we have earned $9 million in non-state funding. We appreciate your support.
Find Ticket Deals
NCS offers discounted rates for:
- Groups of 10 or more
- Members of our Campus Club and other students 26 and under
- Members of our free Young Professionals program
In addition, we regularly extend special deals to patrons signed up for NCS emails. Join our email list by creating an NCS account, and start enjoying access to these discounts, as well as exclusive photos, videos, and more.
Redeem Ticket Vouchers
Do you have an NCS ticket voucher that you are ready to use? Download our Ticket Voucher Redemption Form and return the form to the North Carolina Symphony Box Office, 3700 Glenwood Avenue, Suite 130, Raleigh, NC, 27612.
Give the Gift of Music
NCS gift certificates make a thoughtful present for music lovers and are available in any amount. Please call 919.733.2750 for more information and to purchase.
For information about making a donation, please contact Rebecca Gunn, Director of Annual Giving, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919.789.5489.
Contact Our Box Office Staff
We will happily help with any additional questions! Please email email@example.com or call 919.733.2750 during business hours, Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.