BOX OFFICE INFORMATION
There are three easy ways to buy North Carolina Symphony tickets:
- Online: ncsymphony.org (Ticketmaster fees apply)
- By Phone: 919.733.2750 or toll free 877.627.6724 ($10 processing fee applies)
Ticketmaster toll free 800.982.2787 (Ticketmaster fees apply)
- In Person: NCS State Headquarters, 3700 Glenwood Ave., Suite 130, Raleigh, NC, 27612 (No processing fee)
Box Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm
Tickets for concerts at our home venue, Meymandi Concert Hall in Raleigh, are also available weekdays from 10am – 2pm through the box office at the Martin Marietta Center for the Performing Arts.
The North Carolina Symphony is committed to providing a first-class concert experience for all individuals.
Subscribe and save
Become a subscriber to one of our season-ticket packages and enjoy many benefits in cost savings and convenience. As a subscriber, you’ll enjoy:
- The very best seats at the very best prices, saving you up to 35% off individual ticket rates
- Exclusive priority pre-sales for select Special Event Concerts
- 10% savings on any additional individual concert tickets you buy*
- Flexible free online exchanges into a different concert when your plans change*
- Peace of mind that your favorite seats are always reserved, with the option to renew or upgrade each year
- Free ticket replacement for lost or forgotten tickets
*Some restrictions apply
Add your tickets to your phone’s wallet
Fast & easy access: your tickets can be displayed on your phone’s screen for scanning.
Log in to your Symphony account using your smart phone
- At ncsymphony.org (or at the top of this page) tap the “My Account” button.
- Tap “Sign In” at the top right of the blue page.
- In the “Sign In to North Carolina Symphony” window, enter the email address and password for your account.
- If you don’t know your password, select “Forgot Password” to receive a one-time code by email to reset your password. When you enter the code sent to your email, you will be able to create a new password.
Save tickets to your phone
- Select your concert to view your tickets.
- Select each ticket one at a time. When the ticket shows on the screen, tap “Save to phone” or “Add to Apple Wallet.”
Use these video guides to see how the process works on an Android or Apple smart phone
Designate your ticket payment as a donation to the Symphony
The purchase price of a ticket may be credited to your account as a donation to support the Symphony’s mission of artistic excellence, statewide service, and music education. Ticket donations assist us in achieving this year’s State of North Carolina Challenge grant goal, providing $2 million once we have earned $9 million in non-state funding. We appreciate your support.
Find ticket deals
NCS offers discounted rates for:
- Groups of 10 or more
- Members of our Campus Club and other students 26 and under
- Members of our free Young Professionals program
In addition, we regularly extend special deals to patrons signed up for NCS emails. Join our email list by creating an NCS account, and start enjoying access to these discounts, as well as exclusive photos, videos, and more.
Give the gift of music
NCS gift certificates make a thoughtful present for music lovers and are available in increments of $25. Please call 919.733.2750 for more information and to purchase.
For information about making a donation, please contact Rebecca Gunn, Assistant Vice President of Philanthropy, at email@example.com or 919.789.5489.
Contact our box office staff
We will happily help with any additional questions! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919.733.2750 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.