SUMMERFEST HEALTH & SAFETY
We are committed to the well-being of our entire community and with the management team at Koka Booth Amphitheatre in Cary, we have developed a comprehensive safety plan for welcoming back in-person audiences. New health and safety measures include:
- Contactless ticket scanning will be used.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the venue.
- Lawn pod seating and table seating are socially distanced.
- Face coverings are not required.
The Town of Cary has implemented new security procedures at Koka Booth Amphitheatre, which include metal detector screening and bag and cooler checks at all entrances. Clear plastic bags are strongly encouraged in order to facilitate the bag-check process.
Food and Beverage Policy
- Pack your picnic! Summerfest guests are welcome to bring in food and beverages, including beer and wine.
- A variety of concessions will be available for purchase. You can also pre-order food from Picnic in the Park and have it ready to pick up upon arrival.