CONCERTS & EVENTS
"Family Fun 4 Everyone" Sensory-Friendly Concert
2 E South St.
Raleigh, NC 27601
- Andy Pidcock, co-host
- North Carolina Symphony
- Grant Llewellyn, conductor
About This PerformanceThis concert experience is designed to be welcoming to all families—including children and adults with autism or other sensory sensitivities. At this one-hour, fun-filled performance, enjoy classical family favorites with your North Carolina Symphony.
Come early to try out instruments at our Instrument Zoo and meet new friends!
Accommodations for this performance include:
• Designated quiet space available throughout the concert
• Social Story preparing audiences for the concert experience, provided ahead of concert day
• Low-level lighting throughout the performance
• Accessible accommodations including wheelchair seating, ASL interpretation, Braille and large-print programs
• Patrons are welcome to bring noise-canceling headphones or other assistive devices
• Patrons may leave and re-enter the concert hall throughout the performance
• Flexible refund policy
Seating will be general admission, so you can sit wherever you feel comfortable.
This concert is made possible by a grant from
The William R. Kenan, Jr. Charitable Trust.
BlueCross BlueShield of NC