Strumming Instruments (anything from ukulele to electric guitar)
You can play these scores with any instrument from recorder to kazoo!
These scores bring together parts for band and orchestra.
- If filming from your phone, please turn your phone so that it is horizontal, for a wide screen video.
- If applicable, tune your instrument to A=440.
- It’s very important that everyone use a metronome in order to sync everything together for the finished product. However, we shouldn’t hear the metronome in your video. Plug some headphones in so only you can hear the metronome in your ears.
- Be sure you are set up with good lighting. Film in a room with lots of windows and natural light, and face your camera pointing away from the windows if possible.
- Don’t worry if the video includes you turning your camera on and getting situated to play. We can cut that out in editing.